Products & Services
Products & Services
BT offers a wide range of products and services to help your business cope with today's increasingly complex global communications. Choose one of these products or services to learn how we can help.
Customer Relationship Management
- BT Onsite Contact
- BT Optimise Contact
- BT Onsite Contact Avaya
- BT Onsite Contact Cisco
- BT Onsite Contact Genesys
- BT Auto Contact
- BT Cloud Contact
- BT Inbound Contact
- BT Internet Connect
- BT IP Connect Global
- BT IP Connect Ireland
- BT Connect Applications
- BT Ethernet Connect
Unified Communications & Collaboration
BT Compute & Data Centre
- Contact Centre Services
- Connectivity Solutions
- End User Computing
- Business Collaboration
- BT Smart Support
- ICT Partners
- BT Training Solutions
Whatever your business challenges, wherever you are, BT Ireland can tailor solutions to meet your business needs. What type of business are you?
Operating globally presents as many challenges as opportunities. BT understands what these challenges are and how to overcome them.
Spread across Ireland and the UK, business faces many challenges to keep sites connected and people on top of everything that’s going on.
Business can thrive, even in tough times but your cost base must be carefully managed. BT communication solutions are just what’s needed.
How can you build a sustainable organisation? Communicate effectively? Create a customer focused organisation? Create a secure and risk resilient organisation? Increase efficiency? BT have the answers to these questions and more.
BT Compute offers dedicated and expert data centre services delivered from our state-of-the-art centres in Dublin and Belfast.
Social media and mobile devices are fundamentally remapping the relationship between companies and their customers.
Embrace the benefits of Bring Your Own Device with the right networking infrastructure from BT and Cisco.
Sustainability offers significant opportunities for both your organisation and the environment.
You can never eliminate risk entirely. It has always been part of doing business.
Efficiency improvements usually take place at a department or line of business level
To our customers we are unique — no other company has the scope, reach and capability that can help their business succeed. We provide business and government organisations the full scope of all their communications and IT services securely and efficiently.
BT is one of the world's leading providers of communications solutions and services operating in more than 170 countries.
BT operates across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland as an all island operation, headquartered in Belfast and Dublin, and employing close to 3,000 people.
BT believes that the future of communications depends on continuous infrastructure development as well as using the most innovative and sophisticated technology.
Quality is inherent in the way BT Ireland does business and how we manage our processes and our people.
BT Ireland recognises that in our day-to-day operations, we as a business inevitably impact on the environment in a number of ways.
This guide is the result of telecoms industry co-operation to help and inform telecoms users with disabilities what different telecoms companies offer.
BT is totally committed to providing you with the best possible customer service, whether you are dealing with us over the phone, by post, or online.
- Media Centre
- BT Blog
- BT Ireland Wholesale
Products & services
BT Inbound Contact
Connect with your customers and drive efficiencies.
We know how important it is to get every call from your customers right, both for them and for your business – particularly when the phone is the first channel of choice for contacting organisation, 85 per cent of people use it.Unhappy customers don’t hang around – they hang up and move on!
With our Inbound Contact global you can handle customer interactions intelligently, increase loyalty and make the most of your resources. That’s got to be good for business. Inbound Contact global harnesses the reach, intelligence and reliability of our global voice network; you can route your callers all over the world to the most suitable agent or automated solution that’s right for the enquiry. That means better inbound call management and happier customers, looked after more efficiently no matter where their calls originate from, or where they are answered.
Be there when your customers need you
You need to make sure that when a customer calls, they get a response first time, every time. If youb fail your customer might soon become somebody else’s.
Inbound Contact global can help. It allows you to:
- Make it easy for customers to get in touch regardless of their geographical location with easy to remember phone numbers that stay with you for as long as you want them.
- Make sure that no call goes unanswered by bringing together your disparate contact centre sites from across the globe into one single, virtual operation.
- Offer customers an alternative to calling you, by giving them the option to self-serve and get an immediate response to their simple enquiries
The result? A seamless service for your customers – no matter where they are.
Make every call count
Customers have the monopoly when it comes to choice. So the service you provide could be the reason for them to choose not to do business with you. Add to this the fact that 56 per cent of online consumers say their phone calls are becoming more complex as simple transactions are automated and getting a customer’s call to the right place has never been so important.
Inbound Contact global can help you and the customer get the most out of each call:
- Get your customer’s call through to the right place regardless of where the call originated using advanced call identification and routing features.
- Make sure the cost of your customer’s call suits them and you by shaping your calling strategy. Choose from a range of access numbers, tariffs and routing plans and ensure all your customers experience seamless service independent of their geographical location.
- Ensure each call gets answered as soon as possible and control the unexpected with integrated data mining and analysis tools.
Improve efficiency while reducing costs.
It’s a delicate balance, weighing up the expense of providing an outstanding customer experience against the cost of delivering that experience.
You need an inbound solution that maximises your chances of satisfying your customers on first contact but which can also help you save you time, money and resources.
- With physical nodes in over 37 countries, originations from more than 170 countries and terminations to anywhere in the world your contact centres can be managed as a single entity.
- Advanced call routing features, network visibility and control mean you won’t need as many agents spread over multiple sites. Plus, you’ll be able to give your agents caller information in advance, so they can deal with enquiries more effectively.
- You can even generate new revenue streams from popular services. That’s because, with some of our numbers, a percentage of the call charge is passed to you.
- Plus, research shows customers like inbound services – 76 per cent would like it if organisations offered and 0800 / freephone number
We don’t stop at inbound... we also offer integrated self service
Rather than tying up valuable agent resource managing high volume, low value enquires, like account balance checks, why not give customers the ability to help themselves by introducing self service technology?
We provide a single point of contact for both inbound and self service, so you not only reduce the volume of traffic into your contact centre, freeing advisors to focus on high value customers, but also reduce costs by up to 90 per cent when compared to the cost of putting a call through to a live advisor.
And with Hosted IVR, you’re not spending money on costly capital investment or maintenance charges. Nor does it mean giving up control. In fact, with VXML based applications we can link to your own application servers so you don’t have to re-incur application development expenses.
BT – the right partner
We have broad, and in depth expertise with a global track record. For more than 25 years, leading consumer brands, blue chip companies and public authorities around the world have trusted us to deliver great services to their customers.
With over three billion minutes on the global platform, physical nodes in over 37 countries, calls from more than 170 countries and terminations to anywhere in the world, Inbound Contact global delivers:
- A total managed voice solution: for contact centres with flexible access options, intelligent routing, embedded applications and reporting tools.
- Resilient networks: run on a flexible and highly resilient comprehensive managed network. You’ll get high availability and performance with an impressive 99.998 uptime.
- Increased convenience through a single supplier: We manage all aspects of your global voice network, providing a single vendor solution with a single point of contact, consolidated invoicing and volume discounting.
Working with a trusted partner
BT is a trusted supplier in Ireland and is headquartered in both Dublin and Belfast.
With a proven track record in delivering network infrastructure, we invest significantly in our network across Ireland and throughout the world. We do this to provide high quality network services whilst bringing the benefits of product innovation to our customers. In Ireland, the scale and breadth of our local and global networks and services is unrivalled.
PDF - 998 Kb
Download the BT Inbound Contact datasheet